By editor on September 17, 2021With students returning to schools and the COVID-19 delta variant continuing to spread, many schools and employers are faced with the difficult decision of how to implement and enforce... Continue Reading
Subscribe to Blog
Get all updates by email.
- Lori Sebransky Invited to Join FDCC’s Amicus and Public Policy Committee
- Jury Verdict for Resisting, Delaying, or Obstructing an Officer Bars Subsequent Excessive Force Claim
- Mask Mandates in Schools and Workplaces
- Partner Dale Allen Elected as Secretary of San Francisco Chapter of ABOTA
- Should Employers Mandate Covid-19 Vaccines?
- California Imposes New Covid-19 Sick Leave Requirements on Employers