Subscribe to Blog
Get all updates by email.
- California Supreme Court Rules Public Agencies Bear the Costs of Producing Documents Pursuant to the Public Records Act
- Governor Newsom Extends Time for Claimants to Present Claims to Public Entities
- COVID-19 and Emergency FMLA and Paid Sick Leave: Ten Questions and Answers to Guide Private And Public Employers
- Governor Newsom Suspends Cal-WARN Act
- Of Counsel Lori Sebransky and Partner Kimberly Chin Prevail in Common Carrier Case with Appellate Court Finding No Common Carrier Relationship When Passenger is Robbed while Waiting on BART Platform
- Partners Kimberly Chin and Mark Hazelwood Secure Defense Verdict in BART Robbery Case