Subscribe to Blog
Get all updates by email.
- The California Supreme Court Expands Who is an Employer Subject to State Anti-Discrimination Laws
- Jury Finds No Dangerous Condition at Transbay Terminal
- No Treble Damages Against Public Entities for “Cover-Up” Under Childhood Sexual Assault Statute
- Another Nail in the Coffin for Employee Time Rounding in California
- California Supreme Court Rules Government Entities Are No Longer Immunized from Claims of Injuries Caused by Law Enforcement Investigations Pursuant To Government Claims Act (Cal. Gov’t Code Section 821.6)
- Companies Are Not Liable for Spouses of Employees that Contract COVID-19 at Work and Transmit Virus to Family Household