Subscribe to Blog
Get all updates by email.
- California Supreme Court Rules Public Entities Must Explicitly Plead Statutory Immunities or Face Waiver or Forfeiture
- California Court of Appeal Holds Evidence of Drug Abuse Admissible to Determine Non-Economic Damages in Wrongful Death Action and Emphasizes Importance of Well-Prepared Legal Briefs
- AGHW Partners Peter Glaessner and Steven Werth Win Arbitration Decision for City of Milpitas
- Does Employer’s Waiver of Failure to Exhaust Due to Employer’s Delay Matter in California?
- Partner Mark F. Hazelwood and Associate Christina M. Forst Win Defense Verdict in Dangerous Condition of Public Property Jury Trial
- U.S. Supreme Court Rules Probable Cause to Arrest Generally Defeats Retaliatory Arrest Claim