Subscribe to Blog
Get all updates by email.
- California Court of Appeal Upholds Jury Verdict Requiring Police Officers to Seek Medical Treatment for a Detainee who Ingested Methamphetamine
- California Supreme Court Rules Public Agencies Bear the Costs of Producing Documents Pursuant to the Public Records Act
- Governor Newsom Extends Time for Claimants to Present Claims to Public Entities
- COVID-19 and Emergency FMLA and Paid Sick Leave: Ten Questions and Answers to Guide Private And Public Employers
- Governor Newsom Suspends Cal-WARN Act
- Of Counsel Lori Sebransky and Partner Kimberly Chin Prevail in Common Carrier Case with Appellate Court Finding No Common Carrier Relationship When Passenger is Robbed while Waiting on BART Platform