Subscribe to Blog
Get all updates by email.
- Associate Joel Crane Obtains Summary Judgment in Breach of Contract Case
- California Court of Appeal Rules No Liability for Running into Big, Obvious Objects
- California Court of Appeal Holds Government Code Section 850.6 Does Not Apply to Emergency Medical Treatment Unrelated to Firefighting
- Of Counsel Lori Sebransky and Partner Kimberly Chin Prevail in Common Carrier Case before California Court of Appeal with Published Decision
- [UPDATED] Ninth Circuit Rules Cities Cannot Criminalize Homeless People for Sleeping Outdoors
- California Supreme Court Rules Public Entities Must Explicitly Plead Statutory Immunities or Face Waiver or Forfeiture