By editor on December 31, 2020In California, covenants not to compete are frowned upon in the employment setting. Business and Professions Code section 16660 provides that “every contract by which anyone is restrained... Continue Reading
Subscribe to Blog
Get all updates by email.
- Partner Dale Allen Elected as Secretary of San Francisco Chapter of ABOTA
- Should Employers Mandate Covid-19 Vaccines?
- California Imposes New Covid-19 Sick Leave Requirements on Employers
- Deadly Force Against Occupants of a Vehicle Moving Slowly Towards Officers is Unconstitutional
- Negligent Infliction of Emotional Distress Satisfied by Virtual Presence
- No Extension of COVID Sick Leave or Family Leave in New Federal Legislation