By editor on June 02, 2019I. Introduction What happens when a suspect does not break the law, “fails the attitude test,” and is arrested? He becomes a plaintiff in a First Amendment retaliation case. ... Continue Reading
Subscribe to Blog
Get all updates by email.
- Partner Dale Allen Elected as Secretary of San Francisco Chapter of ABOTA
- Should Employers Mandate Covid-19 Vaccines?
- California Imposes New Covid-19 Sick Leave Requirements on Employers
- Deadly Force Against Occupants of a Vehicle Moving Slowly Towards Officers is Unconstitutional
- Negligent Infliction of Emotional Distress Satisfied by Virtual Presence
- No Extension of COVID Sick Leave or Family Leave in New Federal Legislation