By editor on March 24, 2020On Saturday, March 21, 2020, Governor Gavin Newsom issued Executive Order N-35-20 (“Order”). Among other things, the Governor ordered that the time for presenting a claim pursuant to... Continue Reading
Tag: tort claim
Subscribe to Blog
Get all updates by email.
- Jury Verdict for Resisting, Delaying, or Obstructing an Officer Bars Subsequent Excessive Force Claim
- Mask Mandates in Schools and Workplaces
- Partner Dale Allen Elected as Secretary of San Francisco Chapter of ABOTA
- Should Employers Mandate Covid-19 Vaccines?
- California Imposes New Covid-19 Sick Leave Requirements on Employers
- Deadly Force Against Occupants of a Vehicle Moving Slowly Towards Officers is Unconstitutional