By editor on June 28, 2019Several weeks ago, the U.S. Supreme Court, in Fort Bend County, Texas v. Davis, No. 18-525, decided that the filing of an EEOC charge is not jurisdictional, and that the defense of failure... Continue Reading
Tag: Title VII
Subscribe to Blog
Get all updates by email.
- Jury Verdict for Resisting, Delaying, or Obstructing an Officer Bars Subsequent Excessive Force Claim
- Mask Mandates in Schools and Workplaces
- Partner Dale Allen Elected as Secretary of San Francisco Chapter of ABOTA
- Should Employers Mandate Covid-19 Vaccines?
- California Imposes New Covid-19 Sick Leave Requirements on Employers
- Deadly Force Against Occupants of a Vehicle Moving Slowly Towards Officers is Unconstitutional