By editor on October 21, 2019On October 16, 2019, in a decision no one would think would be necessary (but apparently is), the California Court of Appeal, Second Appellate District affirmed, in Dobbs v. City of Los... Continue Reading
Subscribe to Blog
Get all updates by email.
- Jury Verdict for Resisting, Delaying, or Obstructing an Officer Bars Subsequent Excessive Force Claim
- Mask Mandates in Schools and Workplaces
- Partner Dale Allen Elected as Secretary of San Francisco Chapter of ABOTA
- Should Employers Mandate Covid-19 Vaccines?
- California Imposes New Covid-19 Sick Leave Requirements on Employers
- Deadly Force Against Occupants of a Vehicle Moving Slowly Towards Officers is Unconstitutional