By editor on March 05, 2021The Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals, in a published decision in Villanueva v. State of California, recently reiterated that an officer firing at a slow-moving vehicle violates the Fourth... Continue Reading
Tag: deadly force
Subscribe to Blog
Get all updates by email.
- Partner Dale Allen Elected as Secretary of San Francisco Chapter of ABOTA
- Should Employers Mandate Covid-19 Vaccines?
- California Imposes New Covid-19 Sick Leave Requirements on Employers
- Deadly Force Against Occupants of a Vehicle Moving Slowly Towards Officers is Unconstitutional
- Negligent Infliction of Emotional Distress Satisfied by Virtual Presence
- No Extension of COVID Sick Leave or Family Leave in New Federal Legislation