By editor on March 19, 2020On March 17, 2020, Governor Gavin Newsom provided welcome news to employers facing unprecedented financial challenges due to COVID-19, by suspending the Cal-WARN notice requirements. Under... Continue Reading
Subscribe to Blog
Get all updates by email.
- Partner Dale Allen Elected as Secretary of San Francisco Chapter of ABOTA
- Should Employers Mandate Covid-19 Vaccines?
- California Imposes New Covid-19 Sick Leave Requirements on Employers
- Deadly Force Against Occupants of a Vehicle Moving Slowly Towards Officers is Unconstitutional
- Negligent Infliction of Emotional Distress Satisfied by Virtual Presence
- No Extension of COVID Sick Leave or Family Leave in New Federal Legislation