By editor on February 20, 2020On February 6, 2020, in Chamber of Commerce of the United States of America, et al. v. Xavier Becerra, et al., United States District Judge Kimberly J. Mueller of the Eastern District of... Continue Reading
Tag: AB 51
Subscribe to Blog
Get all updates by email.
- Partner Dale Allen Elected as Secretary of San Francisco Chapter of ABOTA
- Should Employers Mandate Covid-19 Vaccines?
- California Imposes New Covid-19 Sick Leave Requirements on Employers
- Deadly Force Against Occupants of a Vehicle Moving Slowly Towards Officers is Unconstitutional
- Negligent Infliction of Emotional Distress Satisfied by Virtual Presence
- No Extension of COVID Sick Leave or Family Leave in New Federal Legislation